Wednesday 13 August 2014

The word....He took them away

He took them all away….

According to Mathew 8 vs. 16-17, Jesus took away our infirmities, and bare our sickness.
He didn’t come to share with us our problems, burden, worries; He came to take them away. So as Christians and new creations, we need to know that Jesus died that we might have eternal life, which is full of glory. A Life that is without sickness, sorrow, worries and burden because our Lord Jesus has taken them away and bore them unto himself

Even when it seems like you are feeling pain or symptoms of sickness in your body, always say and declare “I refuse to be sick”, “I walk in health in the Name of Jesus”.
Say this Prayer,
I refuse to bear any infirmity, sickness or disease in my body because Jesus has taken away all my infirmities and carried my sorrows.  As He was pierced for my transgressions, cursed for my iniquities and cursed for my iniquities and the punishment that brought me peace was laid upon Him and by His wounds I was healed.
My body is the temple of Christ, no sickness will dwell here, no disease with or without a name will stay in this body in Jesus Name. The blood of Jesus flows in my veins, The holy spirit dwells in Me, Sickness or diseases will not abide, in Jesus Name.

 Read 1peter 2 vs 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your comments...Your email will not be published

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...